2009年10月25日日曜日

HOMEWORK - The Languagr of Clothes

The Language of Clothes
1. DO YOU JUDGE PEOPLE ACCORDING TO WHAT THEY WEARE? WHY?
Sometimes I do. We often heard "Do not judge people by their looks." but I think What people weare sometimes shows what they are. ex, who weare a wrinkled shirt should be sloppy.

2. DO YOU THINK JAPANESE SOCIETY PUTS AN IMPORTANCE ON CLOTHING WHEN JUDGING OTHER PEOPLE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY?
I think the old Japanese society does and the modern doesn't. That's why the old has prejudice against differences: foreigners, but I don't feel like that so much recently.

3.WHAT COLORS ARE YOU WEARING NOW? DO THEY REFRECT YOUR MOOD?
beige, brown, pink, yellow, light blue.. I'm wearing a floral-print dress now. I cant say these colors refrect my mood but I can say dresses especially floral-printed are refrect my mood.

Friends
1. WHAT ARE SOME SUBJECTS THAT YOU WILL NEVER DISCUSS WITH A FRIEND?
About my biggest worry.

2. DO YOU HAVE DIFFERENT FRIENDS FOR DIFFERENT THINGS? GO TO DIFFERENT PLACES? GIVE ME SOME EXAMPLES.
No, I don't.

13 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!!
    I agree your opinion that colour is not reflect my mood, and I like flower-printed. So I am reflected my mood by pattern.

    返信削除
  2. hi becky!
    i also dont talk about my biggest worry with my friends. sometimes, it is too praivate to talk to friends.

    返信削除
  3. Hello-**
    I also like floral-printed!:) I often buy printed clothes.
    I dont talk about my biggest worry same as you!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, BECKY!!
    That sounds possible. Because...
    I also think some elderly people have prejudice against differences!!

    返信削除
  5. hi!

    I agree with you.
    Biggest worry is very deep problem.
    I don't show my friends the my weak.

    返信削除
  6. Hello BECKY^^
    I agree that talk about my biggest worry with my friends.
    My biggest worry is family problem...

    返信削除
  7. Hi BECKY.
    I think so, too.
    floral-print is very cute. those colors may show own feelings.

    返信削除
  8. Hi!
    I always look or judge by other people's clothes. I think almost people judge people by their clothing. So there are first impression, I think.

    返信削除
  9. Hi:)
    I also don't talk about my biggest worry, because it's private matter.

    返信削除
  10. Hi!
    I agree with your opinion.
    Appearance is not most important thing, but it is not unnecessary thing too.

    返信削除
  11. Hello.
    Floral-primted dress is so cute!!
    I don't talk about my biggest worry too.
    I can't show my friends all of me.

    返信削除
  12. Hello.
    I agree with you.
    I don't say big problem.

    返信削除
  13. Hello!
    I agree with you.
    I do not talk about biggest problem with my friend.
    But I just talk about this my best friend.

    返信削除