2009年11月20日金曜日

HOMEWORK - Time

1. PLEASE EXPLAIN A TIME PROVERB IN YOUR CULTURE.
time proverbs in my country show that time is important and valuable; never come back. it may be connected to Japanese personality, strict about time.

2. WHAT DO THE FOLLOWING PROVERBS MEAN:
a. TIME IS MONEY.
time is valuable and worthwhile like money so we should not waste our time.

b. A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE.
you should fix them as soon as possible when you get some problems.

c. THERE'S NO TIME LIKE THE PRESENT.
now is the best time or chance you have to do something you need or want to do.

d. LET'S MEET AT 4. IF I'M NOT THERE BY 5, LEAVE WITHOUT ME AT 6, AND I'LL BE THERE AT 7.
sorry, i do not know and cannot find this meaning.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!
    I agree with you.
    Time proverbs are advice for us, so it is very important!!!

    返信削除
  2. Hi!
    I agree with your first opinion.
    I think time is important and valuable. There is much time in the life, but time is short in the life...

    返信削除
  3. Hi!
    I agree with your opinions.
    We should not waste our time.
    This is very important!
    So I shout to every Japanese people this saying.

    返信削除
  4. Hi.
    I agree with you.
    Almost my ansers are like yours.

    返信削除