2009年12月7日月曜日

HOMEWORK - Weddings

1. SINCE JAPANESE WEDDINGS ARE EXPENSIVE, DO YOU THINK HAVING A MASSIVE WEDDING LIKE KOREA OR UAE? IS A GOOD IDEA? WHY?
i don't think so. a massive wedding is very nice but it dose not conform with Japanese people cause of shy. also, it may be hard to prepare and make a couple tired before them wedding day.

2. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HAVING A ELOPING? IS IT A GOOD IDEA OR ROMANTIC? WHY?
neither a good idea nor romantic, i will never do that. though it sounds romantic like clip from a film, it should give eloped couples feeling of loneliness and guilt even loving each other: they will live with them for the rest of their lives. they have to make themselves understood by them families.

3. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT HAVING A WEDDING IN A FOREIGN LOCATION LIKE HAWAII? WOULD YOU DO IT? WHY? OR WHY NOT?
yes, i have cause my parents had a wedding in Bahama. i saw that photos and video when i was in elementally school, those were so nice and would become my longing. but them relatives are too old-fashioned and stubborn, they were not amused by that.

4. WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL WEDDING?
common Japanese one would be good for me. i wanna be celebrated by all my significant people and show my proud moment, then i express my hearty thanks for them.

5. WHAT WOULD YOU DEFINITELY DO, WEAR OR GO TO ON THAT BIG DAY? WHY IS THAT IMPORTANT?
i'd love to wear a Japanese traditional one and some wedding dresses which are good on me. i want to fun fine dressing cause the day is just a day that we, woman can be princess. and, i'd like to go to Bahama where my parents made a vow to love one another for my honeymoon.

6. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A FOREIGNER'S WEDDING? WHAT WAS YOUR IMPRESSION?
never. i'm interested in that though...

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hello!
    Your opinion is interesting!
    Bahama..I don't know the details. I want to see a wedding.

    返信削除
  2. Hi.
    That's right.
    Women can be princess.
    I hope that you will have good wedding like your ideal.

    返信削除