2010年1月18日月曜日

HOMEWORK - Men and Women

DID YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH THE AUTHOR? PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY.
i agree with the author.
there are more defensive men for love relationship, actually we have heard "shoushoku-kei dandhi" from the media since last year.
recently, both men and women work hard and want to do something they want to: they prefer spending time on their own. even so, lots women are always agressive or interested in love. i have no idea why there are differences in ways of thinking about love.
now men's out-of-love epidemic, but they would get out of it in time. (it may sound that i have not thought it tough..) cause love relationship is necessary for life.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hello!!
    I enjoy to read your blogg.
    Your opinion is interesting.

    返信削除
  2. Hi!
    I agree with you. Recently, both men and women work hard and want to do something. So they live them own life, I think.

    返信削除
  3. Hello.
    I interested in your opinion.
    I agree with you.
    I agree that Men and women prefer spending their own time, but their thoughts about love are so different.
    Men should be more aggressive in love.

    返信削除