2009年5月17日日曜日

HOMEWORK - World Religion

1. HOW DO YOU GREET PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE?
I usually say "Good morning", "Hello" or "Good evening". Sometimes I just say that or other times I wave, bow or hug.

2.IS IT DIFFERENT FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE? HOW SO AND WHY?
That all depends. When I greet my close friends, we usually wave or sometimes jokingly hug each other. I often bow for our elders or superiors, not wave or hug. My European friends often kiss my cheek or hand for greeting. I think it is very interesting that people always say "Ohayougozaimasu" in their PT job.

3.DO YOU TOUCH PEOPLE WHEN YOU TALK TO THEM? WHY OR WHY NOT?
I basically do not touch people when I talk to them. But, I unconsciously touch them sholder or arm when I am so excited.

3 件のコメント:

  1. I usually say "Good morning" and so on too.
    But, I don't hug.

    返信削除
  2. hi becky! i also touch them sholder or arm when i am excited!

    返信削除
  3. Hi becky!!
    im very surprised you usually do hug!
    Are you a japanese??

    返信削除