2009年5月30日土曜日

HOMEWORK - Greetings

1.HOW DO YOU GREET MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY?
I say 'ohayo~', 'oyasumi~' and etc. to my mother and father, sometimes with hug and kiss.
To my grandother, I just say 'ohayougozaimasu', 'oyasuminasai' and etc.

2.HOW DO YOU GREET PEOPLE THAT ARE IMPORTANT IN SOCIETY?
I say 'ohayougozaimasu', 'doumo' and so on.
I do not bow every time, just to very high or important people.

3.DO YOU GREET PEOPLE FROM THE OPPOSITE SEX IN A DIFFERENT WAY?
Basically no.
But my some friends say I am like a man when I greet or chatting with friends from opposite sex.

4.DO YOU HUG ANYONE? IF YES, WHO AND WHEN. IF NO, WHY NOT?
Yes.
I sometimes hug my mother. I do not kwow why.. It is just a part of habit for us.
And, I hug some of my friends as well. It depends on them.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I think the relationship between you and your mother is very great.
    Hugging is a rare behavior in Japan, right?
    So, your relationship is really nice.
    I like your style.
    I want to hug my mother, but I am too shy.
    I think touching people is one way to get along with them.
    How do you think about it?

    返信削除
  2. I think that you live your mother so mush♪♪ I like my mother, but I don't hug. I never do my brother!!!
    In addtion, I have never heard that someone hug with mumother. YOu are so good person♪♪

    返信削除