2009年7月29日水曜日

HOMEWORK - Family Life

1. WHEN DO CHILDREN USUALLY LEAVE HOME?
It depends on the people and families.
I think people usually leave home at 18 or 22 when they graduated from high school or university. But I'm still at home..

2. HOW MANY PEOPLE LIVE IN YOUR HOME?
5 people live in my home: my father, mother, grandmother, uncle and me.

3. DO YOU HAVE A HEAD OF THE FAMILY?
Yes, my father is the head of the family. He goes through procedures for almost everything, though my mother has more power in my house.

4. WHO DOES THE HOUSEWORK?
My mother does almost all housework, but she goes to work from Monday to Friday. She is the busiest person in my house so my father and I often help her when we come home early.

5. WHO RUNS THE FAMILY?
I think my mother does. Because she works in and out of the home and handles all of the finance business for my family.

6. HOW MANY ROOMS DO YOU HAVE TO SLEEP IN?
There are 5 rooms to sleep in. My parents' room, my room, my grandmother's room, my uncle's room and my grandfather's room (used to).

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿