2009年7月26日日曜日

HOMEWORK - Working with Different Cultures

WHAT KIND OF WORK PLACE DO YOU THINK U WILL WORK BEST?
England is the best plase to work for me.
Cause i want to drink my love British ale with my friends or co-workers at a pub after 5. It is surely difficult to do that in Japan that is well-known as working overtime. I really need fun time or to rest everyday. And I think all of Japanese should have more rest, othe countries consistentry point out most Japanese work too much as well.

4 件のコメント:

  1. yeah I think it is the best country to work there, because we can speak English and there are lots of nice pubs.
    but everything is very expensive.. don`t you think so?

    返信削除
  2. Hi, BECKY!!
    I think England is great place to work, too.
    I think to enjoy "after 5" is very important for Japanese who often work overtime...

    返信削除
  3. Hi Beckey,
    I totally agree with you!
    When I was in England, I felt exactly the same as you :) It is clear that Japanese people need more rest ,comparing with English people,isn't it??

    返信削除
  4. Hi, Beckey
    Thank you for your comment.
    I'm going to answer for it. I want to work as Mickey in Disney World.
    And I really agree with you.
    Japanese work too hard, and they need more rests.

    返信削除