2009年7月12日日曜日

HOMEWORK - My Ideal Partner

This is a pie of my ideal partner's characteristics.
These 4 things are mainly important:
PERSONALITY we can often hear 'asplitting up cause of a personal conflict', so personality is important.
LOOKS i do not want to introduce my pertner to my friends if his looks is bad.
MENTALITY it is necessary for my partner, but i cannot explain well why it is.
MONEY it does not mean i am not interested in marrying a rich guy. i just want to say that we cannot live without money if here is a big love..

6 件のコメント:

  1. hi!! I read your blog. You are romantic!! It is okay for you not to have some money because there is LOVE.. oh.. fantastic!! I respect you!!

    返信削除
  2. Hello!
    I have seen your pie of your ideal partner's characteristics.
    It's interesting that"LOOKS"in your pie.You said "i do not want to introduce my pertner to my friends if his looks is bad."^_^
    We are all human beings,it is our nature to love beautiful things.

    返信削除
  3. Hi!!
    Your pie chirt is very interest because all items are same! Very cool!!

    返信削除
  4. Hi!!
    I was surprised because each points are same persentage☆
    It was difficult to deside persentage for me!!

    返信削除
  5. Hi!!
    I agree with your idea. Especially money!
    I don't like stingy man.

    返信削除
  6. Hi, becky. Your ideal guy look would be a very balanced guy! Hope you find one, or you already have one~
    Have a nice summer vacation!

    返信削除