2009年7月29日水曜日

HOMEWORK - Personal Space

1. YOU'RE TALKING TO A CO-WORKER. HOW CLOSE DO YOU STAND?
i stand 1 or 2 metres away, but it depends on the person.

2. YOU'RE TALKING TO A FRIEND. DO YOU TOUCH EACH OTHER?
if she/he is a close friend, i often touch each other. but i don't touch friends who are not so close to me. cause i don't want her/him to think that i am overly familiar.

3. LOOK AT THE DIAGRAM OF A WAITING ROOM. WHERE DO YOU SIT WHEN YOU ENTER?
i sit the next to the upper left corner. i want to seat where i can see who is comming.

4. YOU'RE IN THE CLOWDED ELEVATOR. WHERE DO YOU LOOK?
i look at the numbers, bend down my head or look around others.

5. YOU'RE STANDING IN LINE. HOW CLOSE DO YOU STAND TO THE PERSON IN FRONT?
1 or 2 metres away.

6. YOU GET ON THE BUS. THERE IS AN EMPTY ROW OF SEATS AT THE BACK, AND AN EMPTY SEAT CLOSE BY. WHERE DO YOU SIT?
i basically sit the seat close by. but when it is in the sun, i prefer the row of seats at the back.

7. YOU'RE IN A LIBRARY AND THERE'S AN EMPTY SEAT BESIDE YOU. DO YOU WANT TO STOP SOMEONE SITTING THERE? IF SO, HOW?
yes, cause it is difficult to concentrate something i do when someone is beside me. so i put my bag there from when i came.

8. YOU'RE GOING TO THE BEACH. DO YOU LIKE TO SEE LOTS OF PEOPLE OR VERY FEW?
i prefer to see very few people. i don't like any clowded places so much.

9. WHEN YOU'RE TALKING TO SOMEONE, DO YOU LOOK THEM IN THE EYE?
yes, i try to do this. the eye contact is important when we communicate with others.

10. YOU'RE ON A TRAIN. DO YOU TALK TO THE OTHER PASENGERS?
no, i don't talk to the others cause i almost always sleep on the train.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Becky,
    Your opinions are interesting to read!
    I agree with you on the whole ;)
    I can imagine that you are sleeping in the train, haha.

    返信削除
  2. Almost answers are same to mine.
    I also sleep in a train, so I never be talked by others..haha

    返信削除
  3. Hello:)

    I agree with you very much.
    Almost of things are same my idea.
    I sympathize with you.

    返信削除
  4. it was a very funny answer the last one!
    I agree with most your answers!

    返信削除